Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Pennypop and me Sunday fun at Edgewater
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was a Quarter morning and I picked up for the first signal a 49 d wheat I was so hoping that was a sign of a silver but nope all clad. I think I pushed Pennypop to hard he got home and ate 40 donut holes.
It looks like that was a nice hunt. It looks like Pennypop ran the tank a little low , but he fueled it right back up , donut holes sound good.
Pat
It's nice that you and Pop can share a great hobby. I did a little reading on Edgewater. From a location and historical perspective it looks like it ought to yield some good finds, though I'm sure it's been hit hard over the years. Can you hunt the beach? All those people must lose some jewelry sometimes.
Before May 15 and after Oct 1 you can hunt the beach area's in Cleveland Metro Parks. My scoop though is solid stainless steel more made for the river its nice for prying up stones and such but alittle heavy for the dry sand.
Another nice haul on the clad, Junky!! Chuckle Yes Beer

Been kinda slow in da woods hood unless you like to look at bullets and headstamps all evening. Sad

Looks like we're finally getting some rain and man do we need it. I may go back to the grass somewhere here soon! Ordered that sand scoop from Ebay. If it gets here before Winter sets in I'm heading to Huntington and maybe Vermillion. "Chest waders/will travel!", And fleece and wooly's by then! Woo Hoo!

Say hi to pops for me!

Ed
Congrats on getting out there and hunting with your father. Looks like a good haul of clad and I would have enjoyed a few donut holes too. Hope your next trip brings some silver to the light. GL HH!
New detector arrived today Makro Racer Pro package I only had it out for 30 min but it was cool to know most of the signals from all the video's and wow does it have Solid VDI numbers quarter 88 Dime 85-86 C-penny same z-penny 82 Twist off cap 83 big crushed can 84 10k gold mens ring 50 6 inches away 47 at 3 inches it was constant 50 pulltabs are in the 60's beavertails 56-58 Nickles 54-55. I am gonna hammer that detector this weekend I see a couple 10 hour days in my very near future. I have a stick that I glued those items to on 1 side and marked them on the other because I buy way to many detectors I had to have a test stick Happy the ring is not glued to the stick heh Pennypop would bend me over a skinning can. silver is high up in the 90's for mens ring .925.

p.s. The Tesoro Deleon with the 10k mens ring was crazy jumping from 11-20 all over the place at a few inches away I love solid vdi numbers.

Ed give me a call I'll come out to the beach to skip rocks at you Happy
Hey there Junky. Looks like Christmas may have come early for you; congratulations on that great new detector. Hope you'll be sharing some neat finds with us soon. I need to switch delivery men with you---my guy only brings mail order meds and diabetes stuff for the wife.
Reference URL's