Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: good day in adalanto,ca.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went detecting with a few of my military buddys up at george air base. (Can't get in without military I.d.) we detected from 630 till 130 in the afternoon, I found a handful of clad,3 mercs - 34,42-d,44-s and a 56-d rosie,1939 nickel I scratched the face of,13 wheats- 40-s - 58-d. My friend james with his bounty hunter found 5 wheats - 40s-50s, my friend steve found 13 whetas - oldest a 29-s and a 46-s rosie with his se pro. We had a good time and most targets were 6+ in. In hard dirt. Thanks for lookin! Hh. The guy in the pic is my friend james,he served in the army in afganistan,very good detectorist (even with a bounty hunter) that is now silver coin #80,81,82 and 83 for the year.
Congrats on a nice handful of keepers!!
4 silver days are always nice to have, good score, Leo Yes BTW, something must've been in the air yesterday. I got a Rosie, Flukes son AJ got one (his first silver) & you pulled one too! Believe it or not, we almost never find them!! They're harder to find than mercs & barbers...probably cause they're newer/shallower and are the first things to be dug. I got a Rosie & a barber, but, couldn't get a freakin merc for the trifecta Sad
time with friends finding silver can't get much better than that.
Wow! Good hunt
Reference URL's