Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Makro Racer Airtest 4.5x5 and 7x11 coils with VDI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am sticking with the Makro Racer for atleast 1 year no more detectors it is deep enough for me even though I don't need to hit 12 inch silver quarters its nice to have the option. I am what my name says a Park Cladjunky I live to pull change from the parks and now and then I get a nice ring or a silver.

(But look what all that Clad buys!)
p.s. Pennypop is across from me with the same meal !!! Primerib!
(10-26-2016 07:18 PM)Cladjunky Wrote: [ -> ]I am sticking with the Makro Racer for atleast 1 year no more detectors it is deep enough for me even though I don't need to hit 12 inch silver quarters its nice to have the option. I am what my name says a Park Cladjunky I live to pull change from the parks and now and then I get a nice ring or a silver.

(But look what all that Clad buys!)
p.s. Pennypop is across from me with the same meal !!! Primerib!

Smart Yes A machine can be the most expensive, the deepest, the fastest, the lightest, the heaviest, yadda, yadda, ydda, but none of that matters. The MOST important factor is...

What machine fits YOUR specific type of hunting best. Everything else is irrelevant.

And I'll take take two servings of all the above, please Chuckle

Joe
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's