Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Cold Oct Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was 44 out and some nasty wind but that doesn't stop Pennypop from trying to store up zinc for the winter! I had to clean out the Clad Mobile it was building up alot of extra detectors in the back seat!
Nice arsenal you have there, C.J. Wink It is quite chilly here as well, in Northern NJ, but I prefer it that way. I don't do heat well. It was upper 40's today with a very gusty wind. Upstate NY (only a few hours away) might get an inch or two of snow Thursday! But according to the weather prognosticators, it's going to bounce back up to around 70 next week. Get in as much hunt time as possible now, because in about 2 more months we'll all be bitching about how frigid it is, and will be snowbound for the Winter. At least those of us is cold weather states. Which reminds me...

Joe
F2,Compadre,Deleon, and the Makro Racer for the indoors depth tests Happy I tend to keep to many in the car. Yep soon as the ground freezes I'm done till the early early spring. I like the cool weather but I did go out and hit some 90+ days this year usually at 7 am to noon then take a break till 3 ish. Rofl winter cloths a pair of socks nice pic.
Reference URL's