Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #53, Wheat and Pendant!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hit that spot I got the Rosie & Washington at on Sunday and only managed to find a religious pendant. Thought that was pretty cool and am going to grind off the loop and carry it for good luck.

Then didn't have a lot of time after work today so I went back to another spot that I hit a couple of wheat's at about 2 months ago and came up with a War Nickle and another wheat about 20 feet away. Also a little (8") flat file about 3 feet from the nickle???? And the usual fair of can tops, headstamps, 22 shells and bullets. (All not shown for your viewing pleasure.) So about 2 hours of swing around. I really didn't expect to find anything! So I'll take what I can get.

The count is now corrected to #53. Somehow I thought I had hit 50. ( BeerBeerBeer ) But all is well!

Have fun out there Guys & Gals and Happy Hunting!!

Ed
Nice pendant earlier this year I picked up a st george one looked alot like that. Gratz on another silver!
You keep coming up with neat finds Ed, and I'm not referring to just the silver items. That pendant is really nice and I love the message.  I also think it could be a good luck piece. If you carry it with you and adhere to its plea I feel that you will be rewarded in some fashion.
Reference URL's