Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Haven't posted in a while, but died and went to Barber heaven
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, I havent posted in quite some time but I figured this was worth posting. Got permission to detect an old area that I had my eyes on for quite some time. Had my best silver day ever. Got 10 silvers, 8 of them being barbers. Plus I scored a nice sterling religious charm. A buddy that came with me got 7 silvers as well plus a silver ring and a gold ring. Got a bunch of wheats and a few Indians and nickels as well. We have barely scratched the surface with this place so I'm pumped to go back
Congratulations! Looks like a Heavenly place and a super duper hunt! Wish more great hunts ahead!
HOLY COW!!! Nice rack of finds there DigDug!!! I'd a had a heart attack if I found that many silvers in one hunt!! Great job on a permission and keep at it! Your just getting out the high signals and there's gotta be deeper stuff there! Thanks for posting. There is a God!! It is out there!!!!!!!! Yes Yes Yes

Ed
Outstanding results! Congratulations on all of it. If you're just starting on the site I can't imagine what else you be bringing to light. Hope you get back soon. Without revealing too much, would you want to tell anything about the nature of the site--park, residence, etc. ?
(10-25-2016 09:09 PM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Outstanding results! Congratulations on all of it. If you're just starting on the site I can't imagine what else you be bringing to light. Hope you get back soon. Without revealing too much, would you want to tell anything about the nature of the site--park, residence, etc. ?

Thanks guys, it was so awesome. And it's not a problem to give a little info. It's an old boys camp that started in the late 1800s on a farm property. We have a bunch of different areas on the property to detect. There's so much more to be found
(10-25-2016 09:31 PM)DigDugNY Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2016 09:09 PM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Outstanding results! Congratulations on all of it. If you're just starting on the site I can't imagine what else you be bringing to light. Hope you get back soon. Without revealing too much, would you want to tell anything about the nature of the site--park, residence, etc. ?

Thanks guys, it was so awesome. And it's not a problem to give a little info. It's an old boys camp that started in the late 1800s on a farm property. We have a bunch of different areas on the property to detect. There's so much more to be found

Great permission find! That's why I love the BSA so much! Now I won't be able to sleep! Go get em!!! Hard!! Looking forward to your posts!

Ed
Now thats alot of silver and some nice shape on them too! Ed when are you going to take me out some place nice like that! Happy
(10-25-2016 09:40 PM)Cladjunky Wrote: [ -> ]Now thats alot of silver and some nice shape on them too! Ed when are you going to take me out some place nice like that! Happy

When I find one. You'll be the second to know. (After me of course.)

Ed
WOWZER! I don't think I've ever had a 10 silver day, maybe 9, but even that was an extreme rarity. That's crazy. And your buddy got 7 more, to boot! I'd have a tent staked and a camp set up at that place Wink Enjoy yourself, and don't tell another soul about the location Yes

Joe
Looks like you have a fantastic spot. I would grid the whole area out and go SLOW!.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's