Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: good day for forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have enjoyed being on the forum today more than I have in a long while. Lots of interesting topics, good deep discussions, spectacular finds, research, advice, and some fun too. Every now and then we get a glimpse of how good TC can be. Thanks for all the good reads today/tonight. Hope we can keep it up.
(10-25-2016 11:14 PM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]I have enjoyed being on the forum today more than I have in a long while. Lots of interesting topics, good deep discussions, spectacular finds, research, advice, and some fun too. Every now and then we get a glimpse of how good TC can be. Thanks for all the good reads today/tonight. Hope we can keep it up.

Being a little lazy now = Yes ( Chuckle )

Ed
I agree. I'll do my best to stay as active as possible. I sure do miss the camaraderie with everyone here Yes

Joe
X-mas is comeing so no more detectors for awhile unless I get wierd and trade with rt6 for a russian one Happy But I do like reviewing them and depth tests I'm not Pretty like Ed so I stick to pictures over video heh heh. I like these forums its easier and more focused then the facebook one i was on. I wish I had found it when I started detecting in March I more then likely would of made a few smarter choices in purchases. I hope these forums keep rolling even in the Dull Winter Months.
Thanks for all the posts , those of us who are not able to detect as much as we would like get to keep our hands in the hobby by reading these posts.
   It isn't quite as good as swinging a coil , but it helps.
Pat
Reference URL's