Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello from Alabama
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to introduce myself. Been a Civil War relic hunter for over 45 years and I'm looking forward to meeting other with the same interest. Best Regards Richard
Welcome, Rich. Thanks for stopping in with an introduction. Pop on over whenever you have a chance and join in the discussions Beer

Joe
Welcome from NE ohio not much Civil war hunting up here but Cleveland is kinda like a war zone on the east side if that counts Happy Can't wait to see some cool Civil war finds!
Hello from East Tennessee.
Glad to have you with us. Please start posting pics of some of your relics. I would love to see them, and after collecting for so long, I'm sure you have some real nice items. Good folks here and always room for one more. Jump right in.
Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio! Olmsted Falls to be exact. Although our community here in NE Ohio goes back to the original Connecticut Land Company, where people bought land from England in the late 1760's and on, we really hadn't had any major settlement until the mid 1820's. And no Civil War this far North. So my welcome is an appreciation of the finds you have made and the finds we can see to let us know how other detectorists manage metal detecting in their area compared to what we can find.

Very glad to have you on board!

Ed/Ohio Dirt Fisher
Welcome from SE Michigan , I would love to be able to detect for civil war relics , but alas there was no activity in my area. The closest I have come to war relic hunting was when I went with a group to a farm near Lake Erie and I found a war of 1812 era artillery button.
  I very much anticipate seeing your finds , I enjoy civil war finds and envy the people who are able to find them.
  Enjoy the forum , there are many great people here.
HH
Pat
Reference URL's