Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Break time copper!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had a very short window between errands, so decided to swing the coil at one of my permissions that was close by. I got an 1859 Vicky LC there last week. I stepped out of the truck, turned on my etrac, walked maybe 20' and got a solid 11:47. I was really hoping for a Vicky or George III silver, but instead, I pulled a large copper out of the hole. Gave it some toothpick love when I got home. It's in pretty decent condition. THANKS for looking and HH
NICE LC, Medic!!! Your soil is very kind indeed, sir. It's in great condition. I betcha that sounded real sweet under the Minelab coil Yes

It's posts like these that make me want to quit my job to detect 5 days per week Chuckle

Joe
Haha Me too!!!! This hour or two a week shit has got to stop. I'd love to have 10 hours a week. It was in hard packed black earth, probably with very little fertilizer.
Nice find on the big penny Medic. Great results for a short hunt. I guess it's the metal detecting equivalent of a quickie!
What a great find for a "quickie" , from those of us who only get "quickies".  I don't stumble across things like that though....
Pat
Fabulous LC Relic!! YesYes I wish they would come out of our ground that clean here. I detect an average of 4 hours a day. You're beating the crap outta me!!! Chuckle

But I amble aimlessly through the woods and you amble on great locations, so there's a big difference! I wish you could detect full time as well! Show and tell is a knockout as it is with you being a part timer!

Thanks for sharing and HH their bro!

Ed
Nice save RM Yes

Gotta love seein big pennies in the hole

Beer
Thanks guys! Ed, I wish I was at least a part timer. I'm more like a non unionized casual lol. Life is crazy and there hasn't been alot of detecting or time spent on the forums. Once the snow flies, I'll do my best to catch up and be around more often. You guys rock!
Very nice on the LC, I have not found one since 2012. CONGRATS!
Very nice coin!!Cool
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's