Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Big Ben at little park.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You're fast, Ken! Wink Gotta love finding those giant coins. I only have about 5 or so halves after 10+ years of detecting. They are real prizes. The I.D. on the AT seemed to be spot on, as it was in the low to mid 90's pretty consistently.

Multiple silver and a Franklin 50 cent piece. That's how you do it!!!

Joe
Congrats on the Franklin!! That Bad boy is still on my bucket list! I'd a been shaken too!

Ed
(10-29-2016 05:21 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]You're fast, Ken! Wink Gotta love finding those giant coins. I only have about 5 or so halves after 10+ years of detecting. They are real prizes. The I.D. on the AT seemed to be spot on, as it was in the low to mid 90's pretty consistently.

Multiple silver and a Franklin 50 cent piece. That's how you do it!!!

Joe

I just don't do it often enough!  Oddly that's the same thing my wife says.

(10-29-2016 06:59 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on the Franklin!! That Bad boy is still on my bucket list! I'd a been shaken too!

Ed
I wouldn't had got it but I took off work early to hunt.  My wife doesn't know that part!!
Congratulations on the Big Silver and Rosie. Enjoyed the video and thank you for capturing it. Hell yea! Nice!
Another nice video Kenny. I have to tell you that you make it look easy. I like the way you make the call in your vids before digging. Impressive find with the Franklin half.
(10-30-2016 03:42 PM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Another nice video Kenny. I have to tell you that you make it look easy. I like the way you make the call in your vids before digging. Impressive find with the Franklin half.

I almost called it a piece of brass or copper fitting.  If I had called it a half it would have ended up being crap so I just kept quiet on this target..... Glad you like my videos!

(10-30-2016 07:44 AM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations on the Big Silver and Rosie. Enjoyed the video and thank you for capturing it. Hell yea! Nice!

Going back tomorrow.  I hope there is more.  If so a video will soon follow........Thanks for enjoying my video!
Going back tomorrow. I hope there is more. If so a video will soon follow........Thanks for enjoying my video!

Kenny,

Man I love your vids. Good luck tomorrow! I got this Hero Silver and OMG it takes forever for me to put together a 12 minute vid. And FTLOC, I have a Cybertron Full Kick A$$ PC. I use Cyberlink 14 Powerdirector and it's fabulous but I still can't get the full quality of the videos when transferring to Youtube. Any suggestions!???

Ed
(10-30-2016 10:08 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Going back tomorrow.  I hope there is more.  If so a video will soon follow........Thanks for enjoying my video!

Kenny,

Man I love your vids. Good luck tomorrow!  I got this Hero Silver and OMG it takes forever for me to put together a 12 minute vid. And FTLOC, I have a Cybertron Full Kick A$$ PC. I use Cyberlink 14 Powerdirector and it's fabulous but I still can't get the full quality of the videos when transferring to Youtube. Any suggestions!???

Ed

I have a SJ4000 that's similar to a GoPro.  I use Cyberlink 12.  I used to have to compress my videos just to get them to upload within 8 hours.  The phone company fixed my line and now I can upload without compressing and it takes around 12 hours for a 20 minute video!!!  I have friends that could do this in a minute or two.  Whenever I need Cyberlink help I youtube my issue.

(10-30-2016 03:42 PM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Another nice video Kenny. I have to tell you that you make it look easy. I like the way you make the call in your vids before digging. Impressive find with the Franklin half.

Thanks so much!  I think of how the viewer would like the video should go.  Viewers "including me" want to hear the audio, see the numbers and see the dig.  I won't watch a video of an already dug hole with a coin on the plug.

(10-30-2016 07:44 AM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations on the Big Silver and Rosie. Enjoyed the video and thank you for capturing it. Hell yea! Nice!

Thanks for going along with me!!
Reference URL's