Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: $1.10 in silver today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Still hitting the same site. Dug 99 coins today including a Walking Liberty half, two quarters and a Mercury dime. My running total for this site is 36 silver. The other two guys hunting it with me have, I think, 52 silver and 34 silver, but they started here before I did. Including some pictures from today and the past week or so.
Very cool, congratulations on a terrific bunch of silver finds.
I have to say you have some good buddies there that share a site that produces like that one does. Very cool indeed, keep up the good work.
DANG, THATS REAL NICE, CONGRATS!
Congratulations on the Silvers and Big Silver! Glad you are able to get out there before they cover it up.
Very nice!!! That seems to be an AMAZING spot you and your buddies found!!! I used to have a few areas like that over the years, which were definitely hunted before, but nobody appeared to have gone back in many moons, since the deeper machines came out. And I had a field day. They've long since died down, but it was damn good while it lasted.

Enjoy it while it lasts, because as you know, those type of ultra productive spots aren't too common anymore. It is indeed a blessing, and I predict you will be closing out 2016 in grand fashion Yes

Joe
Nice haul there Nick Yes

Gotta love multiple silvers!

BeerBeer
Hi Nick: I'm glad the site is still producing those really nice silvers for you and your buddies. You mentioned earlier that you were racing bulldozers, so It's good too that the site is even available now.  Do you know how much longer you'll be able to detect there? Nice catch on the half.
Man Nick, nice collection!! I gotta get my butt over to the East side! Chuckle Congrats on the Walker!!

Ed
Reference URL's