Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Birthday wishes for Ed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good morning and Happy Birthday to you Ed. Let's see--cake, ice cream, a little party, a nice detecting gizmo, a successful hunt, and to top it all off a World Series win for you and the Indians. Hope you get em all. Best wishes from one old timer to another.
Hope you have a happy birthday and many more!  Maybe you will get in a little b day hunt.
Pat
Happy B-day, Ed!!! Party After looking at the birthday section just now, I see you share a birthday with my buddy East Harlem Ghost. I'm sure you'll be out there digging to commemorate the milestone Chuckle
Thanks guys!

I was digging for gold today. Just an hour with no luck but the knowledge that another section is complete and I can move on. I seem to always move on. When I was a 12 year old kid, I thought to myself, wow, in the year 2000 I'd be 50 years old. And I never in my life at that time thought I would make it to see that BD or date. And here it is, 2016, and I still can't believe it. But I keep moving on. Age is just an idea that the mind wants to forget but the body reflects in reality. You just must keep moving. Because one day, somewhere down that line, you won't.

I've learned through not only tuckpointing, but detecting as well, that you take it one day at a time, pacing yourself, moving through life with a flow of spirit and direction that puts your mind and body at one with itself. A long time ago, while working in the masonry trades, they used to call me "Killer"! Because when I picked up and used a demo hammer, I became one with it, to the point that people had to tell me to knock it off before I killed myself.

So today I splurged, bought a 6, Beer, and sent the wife out to get me some Taco Bell! And you know what, no matter what happens in the worlds around me or my life, I'm happy with just that. Yes
Ed
Happy birthday Ed and I hope you enjoyed those beers and taco bell! Hope you didn't end up with the birthday shits! Best of luck out there and HH
Happy belated birthday! Hope you enjoyed the day. Sounds like you did. Keep on getting and Good luck!
Happy birthday Ed and I hope you enjoyed those beers and taco bell too!

Nothing wrong with that sometimes we just have to sit back and enjoy our favorites.

I too also try for gold on some days, just digging those signals and you never know. I usually come home with a bunch of nickels and pull tabs or slaw.
Reference URL's