Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Red and White bird face key chain but what is it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here are photo's front and back of a key chain thingy - it is a red and white bird. The paint is enamel and in very good shape for a dug find. The bird looks familiar to me like a cigarette ad or something but I just can't place it.

I also added the 1953 Washington quarter that I posted in the lounge last week. Someone commented to me - "No picture no find". Well it was the "Lounge" not posted in "Show and Tell. I added it here for sizing on the bird find.

Oh the inside (back part) is gold colored not silver - it didn't show up well in the photo.
That's an Angry Birds bird from that crazy addicting video game! And I believed you found the quarter when you said you did. Nice catch!

Ed
Ed, that's crazy, I guess your right about the angry birds thing but why is it enamel painted? I'll have to check that one on eBay and see what I find,
Thanks
Hey Tony. You and I must be the only 2 people on earth who don't know what angry birds look like.  The nieces and nephews used to talk about the game all the time, but I never played or watched. Wouldn't have had any idea. I did look at Angry Birds merchandising on the web and see that someone is making money big time on licensing fees. They are on everything, millions of things.  I'm embarrassed to be so out of touch with current trends.
(11-05-2016 01:41 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]I also added the 1953 Washington quarter that I posted in the lounge last week. Someone commented to me - "No picture no find". Well it was the "Lounge" not posted in "Show and Tell.

Nice finds BigTony. You know I was joking about you not finding it. I was just wanting to see it. It's nice too!

Oh I found another Gold ring the other day. It's a beauty really.
I am not sure that "outta touch is correct". It just didn't look like that to me until Ed said it. I think the enamel paint threw me off some.

Don't worry about small things like posting stuff, I don't anymore.
(11-06-2016 12:20 PM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Tony. You and I must be the only 2 people on earth who don't know what angry birds look like.  The nieces and nephews used to talk about the game all the time, but I never played or watched. Wouldn't have had any idea. I did look at Angry Birds merchandising on the web and see that someone is making money big time on licensing fees. They are on everything, millions of things.  I'm embarrassed to be so out of touch with current trends.

You can add me to the list! I never heard of it either. Neat find.
Gerry
The list is growing....welcome to the club Gerry F
Good thing I don't own an ipod or such to get addicted to such a silly game.
Interesting find anyways.
Never played it but have seen it. Funny find. Different generations for sure...mention a older or oldish popular toy or game or movie or song and I probably won't have a clue either.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's