Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: First order of Garrett Products
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well its official! I received my first order of Garrett Metal Detectors today. Thanks Leo. I am looking forward to helping anyone I can. Cool
Congratulations on being a provider. I have a friend that has the ATX. He is a old timer with lots of experience. He said it is the deepest machine he has ever used. Not saying that quality is always the best in ever environment, but it's nice to have the power. Anyway, good luck and thanks for your support.
River Team Six is by far the most helpful person when it comes to a detector purchase and The man will do what it takes to help you out Trades are a great way to help get that new detector you want it can cut the prices down to reasonable or sometimes none depending on the trades. RTS had no control over the Deteknix/fisher lawsuit but he still did his best to set me up with a detector that would keep me digging holes.

Thanks RTS for working so hard to get things rolling for me again Now i'm up to 2 very good detectors Makro Racer and Tesoro Deleon but who knows i'm a Detector Junky as much as a Cladjunky!
(11-07-2016 07:27 PM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations on being a provider. I have a friend that has the ATX. He is a old timer with lots of experience. He said it is the deepest machine he has ever used. Not saying that quality is always the best in ever environment, but it's nice to have the power. Anyway, good luck and thanks for your support.

Thanks much. I would like to try one of those out to see how they work in the relic fields.

(11-07-2016 07:45 PM)Cladjunky Wrote: [ -> ]River Team Six is by far the most helpful person when it comes to a detector purchase and The man will do what it takes to help you out Trades are a great way to help get that new detector you want it can cut the prices down to reasonable or sometimes none depending on the trades.  RTS had no control over the Deteknix/fisher lawsuit but he still did his best to set me up with a detector that would keep me digging holes.

Thanks RTS for working so hard to get things rolling for me again Now i'm up to 2 very good detectors Makro Racer and Tesoro Deleon but who knows i'm a Detector Junky as much as a Cladjunky!

Thank you CJ. I hate that happened but I'm glad we got that handled. Look forward to helping out in the future.
Reference URL's