Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Decided to do a short hunt in the rain today + finds from earlier this week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got out down the road from cassandras to one of my main spots I was going earlier this year. Walked through the mud for 30 seconds and got the decorative button right in the main area with tons of iron. I've still not used a smaller coil in that area besides once for 30 minutes and I pulled a few goodies and owner today with this button. Spots looking to open up a bit. Wandered towards the end of the property and over to the other field. Got the likely ww1 general service button towards the end of the field and a super thin, little gilt left older flat button. Lead seal and a musketballot. 5/6 digs in the hour and only 1 piece of trash. Was nice.
Other pictures are from two 2 hour hunts.
Anyway, enjoy and HH all.
The one button is unidentified... sfo? Cs? Or? Maybe a anchor in the middle. No clue.

P.s Vacation till Saturday then all day hunts Sunday and Monday so expect some posts.
Zach
Very nice hunts Zach! Love that piece of corbal bell and the buttons!

Ed
Good stuff again Zach. I have enjoyed watching you bring these old items back to life over the past year that you have been detecting. You have found a great deal of historical items , particularly the buttons, in a very short time. Well done! Hope you get to hunt this weekend as you expect to, and I look forward to seeing more neat things. Take Cassandra with you and have a great time.
Mud? We can only WISH in Northern NJ!!! Dry as a year old turkey bone here, Zach Crying Nice buttons!!! Looks like the prospecting is good for you down there. If it doesn't get too cold too fast, maybe we can hook up again before 2016 is out.

Joe
Nice digs Zach Yes

BeerBeer
Always interesting to see your finds...........
Thanks everyone!
Mud.....what's that ....I did see a small puddle last night but that will be gone today.

Cool digs, I love the buttons and bell.
Beautiful buttons! Nice group of relics and congratulations. Good luck on your future hunts.
I love that green button with the flower pattern on it. I am not much of a relic kinda guy but things like that I would be over joyed to find.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's