Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: AkA Metal Detectors Soon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am getting Aka paid on Monday and should have some product hopefully by end of next week or the week after.
[attachment=8990]
[attachment=8989]
[attachment=8988]
I have read up on the sorex it has some very good features and the Airtest I watched was great on depth but I like the football type coil on the 2nd one Happy I think once people see a few video's on them they will start to sell nicely. Gratz on the line.
The football coil is like Nels newest. Very cool. Sven spoke highly of aka quite a lot, I'd love to try one some day. Congrats on the sponsor and best of luck, I'm sure you'll do great
(11-11-2016 09:43 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]The football coil is like Nels newest. Very cool. Sven spoke highly of aka quite a lot,  I'd love to try one some day. Congrats on the sponsor and best of luck, I'm sure you'll do great
Thank you.Cool

(11-11-2016 06:26 AM)Cladjunky Wrote: [ -> ]I have read up on the sorex it has some very good features and the Airtest I watched was great on depth but I like the football type coil on the 2nd one Happy  I think once people see a few video's on them they will start to sell nicely.  Gratz on the line.
Yeah, I can wait to get um here. Don't think I will have to worry about a lawsuit this time around.Tongue
Reference URL's