Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: EPIC--Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That turned out to be one HECK of a spot! I'd go back there and grid it out one day soon Yes  Unbelievable finds. Would you say that's one of the top five sites you've ever hunted, Ron?

You my friend, are good people. Not only for sharing a place like that with others, but, for putting together these videos for all to enjoy. I LOVE them! I know how much work they take to put together, and frankly, am in awe of how you do it. I hate putting the camera on & filming, and stopping & going and all jazz during hunting, so, big props to you, Ronmeister!

P.S. - I posted that awesome 2 piece buckle on our Twitter page!

Joe
Dude, that Boyd's Battery is awesome! Great site, and fantastic video, thanks for sharing. Did you ever pick up a gb pro yett?? Would like to see how one with a hockey puck would do...if not, I got oneWink
(10-07-2013 11:58 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, that Boyd's Battery is awesome! Great site, and fantastic video, thanks for sharing. Did you ever pick up a gb pro yett?? Would like to see how one with a hockey puck would do...if not, I got oneWink

Yep-- got 3 coils for it.  Used the 5x10 in the last site on the video and bagged a Tongue buckle and a few more goodies!!  Noisy as heck but the good targets really jump through.  Wish it had a backlight though.
Reference URL's