Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #57 & 58, Slow Go but Steady
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congratulations on finding the silver! It still might hold more, you will have to remove those remaining targets that might be masking the others. Good luck with your new location.
Nice going Ed Yes

Musta dug a good roll of silver dimes this yr so far!?

Yes
(11-13-2016 11:59 AM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]Nice going Ed Yes

Musta dug a good roll of silver dimes this yr so far!?

Yes

Thanks Wayne! I think the site was actually hit but a long time ago. I think this dime thing is not just a passing trend. With the older machines not being able to pick out the small stuff in such a ground condition, the new machines are finding the smaller stuff more often. Those old timers hammered sites like this because it was obvious to an extent, and they walked away with the majority of the quarters and halves, with I'm sure a few easy dimes as well. Being that we have only the leftovers now, in a ground condition like this is the reason it took me 2 minutes to go 12 feet. You have to listen to every high tone peep and make a call. These 2 though were ear poppers. So the few before my arrival there probably just got tired of digging the damn things up! Chuckle

Ed
Nice silver ODF. CONGRATS!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's