Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Pennypop finds SIlver on his B-day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy B-day Pops without even a detector he found some silver!
[attachment=9001]
Very cool, nice present. Hope he enjoyed it! Best of luck finding silver in the ground
Fantastic , thoughtful gift Cladjunky! I know Pops loved it. That's the kind of present that will last forever. Nice.
That is a heck of a cool gift Yes As Shade said in another thread, spend every minute that you can with him, and take none of that time for granted. I am the last remaining in my immediate family, as I lost my father many years ago, and both my brother & mother within a month of each other back in 2009. While what we find when we hunt is nice, and a big driver of why we partake in this hobby, who we do it with, and the experiences we have during that time, is priceless.
Oh well its nice to find a silver now and then or some gold but its the laughs and coffee and soup at the end of the hunts that are the real treasure. When i was young we had beagles for rabbit hunting and we would run one of them in the woods alot it was kinda the same we just slowed down some Happy
Very nice gift! That is when coins were made to last and contained real value. Heck yea, Silver!
Very nice gift! You are a tremendously thoughtful person to get something like that for your detectorist father. WTG!

Ed
Reference URL's