Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Twins came to visit this weekend!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great Weekend for hunting been hitting a baseball diamond that I got 3 wheats out of between rain drops. 2 more wheats and 2 56d rosies along with a fat silver ring. Pennypops and I are only halfway done with the sand part of the field! Oddly nothing of value has come out of the grass only the sand so far.
The twins [attachment=9002]
[attachment=9003]
And all together!
[attachment=9004]
OH sweet silver, there you are! CONGRATS!
Nice catch on those 2 Rosies and that big ring! I never had any luck on the infield at baseball fields so you did pretty good! Say hi to Pennypop for me!

Ed
Nice work there Clad. Glad to see the silver coming in for you now. And yes that ring is a fat boy!  Like Ed, you've got me rethinking the sand part of the ball fields where I never came up with much before.
Very nice, congrats on all the nice finds and unique spill of same year and mint coins. Cool! Best of luck with the rest of the area and happy hunting
Congrats on multiple silvers...and that huge silver ring, to boot Yes I actually like that lock that's in your trash photo Yes

Now go back and get the rest Happy
(11-14-2016 01:27 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on multiple silvers...and that huge silver ring, to boot Yes I actually like that lock that's in your trash photo Yes

Now go back and get the rest Happy
Pennypop has been the lock guy lately Happy and he is so proud of that one. Someday Ed or I will teach him how to get a good brass doorknob..
Congratulations on the Silvers! Wow not one but Three! You and Pops rocked it! Good luck on the other parts!

Ed, might be burning the midnight oil now he know there is silver. I know he has a miners light!

Haha JK!
Very nice CJ. Great digs.
Reference URL's