Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Re-visited third lot I ever hit in Vegas.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Funny you said that Updown, first time around I was swinging a Explorer SE and any coins near any iron and you won't hear the coin, I think this is that way because I was running a bit of discrimination. Now the second time around at this lot I am swinging the CTX 3030. This machine can read up to 5 different targets under the coil at one time. Very different. So now back to all the old lots. What are you swinging Updown?
(11-15-2016 09:36 PM)leo aranza Wrote: [ -> ]Funny you said that Updown, first time around I was swinging a Explorer SE and any coins near any iron and you won't hear the coin, I think this is that way because I was running a bit of discrimination. Now the second time around at this lot I am swinging the CTX 3030. This machine can read up to 5 different targets under the coil at one time. Very different. So now back to all the old lots. What are you swinging Updown?

Sounds like the ctx is the one to be using. Unless the Explorer could perform better in certain areas. Guess, that is highly unlikely.

I swing several different machines and brands. But lately it's been only my excalibur at the beaches.

Iron infestation is tricky, not sure which of my machines would work best. I'm looking for that ctx but i can't see it in the closet. Haha.

From the machines i have i would go with my cz20 or one of my whites. I think my sovereign nulling on iron, would mask a good signal unless it was shallow.

Anyway, hope you continue finding thoses silvers. Maybe oneday I'll find a ctx in the closet. Happy
Nice going Leo! You're really doing great on the silver this year.
Gerry
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's