Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: More stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=9017]
I heard on the news this morning that 2016 was one of the hottest since the late 1800's and I believe them. Certainly one of the driest. Fortunately the park we've been hunting lately doesn't seem to have deep coins. Most not deeper than 5-6 inches. Detecting has been difficult in almost rock hard ground. I found 2 IH's one 1905 but can't read the other one because it got hit by a lawn mower. Also found 2 Buffalo's. One looks like 1919 but can't see the other date. Got 8 wheats and a 1946 Rosie. Also a piece of junk jewelry and a small caliber lead bullet.
Gerry
Cool finds, I am sure you enjoyed that hunt, congratulations!
I got my fingers and toes crossed that we pick up at least an inch tomorrow Rain

You're whipping that Etrac into a frenzy, and you deserve it. You invest a lot of time & energy into this hobby, and it's nice to realize the fruits of your labor.

I predict a banner year for you in 2017 Yes
I think that's my 30th silver for the year. It's the 12th since getting the Etrac.
Gerry
Cool "more stuff" Gerry Yes

Beer
Nice hunt Gerry! And agree, some real cool stuff. 38cal, LRN (lead round nose) bullet. Hope you guys get some rain. I've been digging junk at 12 to 14" in less than 2 minutes with a hori, hori, so we're okay here.

Ed
IHs, Buffs and Silver makes for a nice day hunting. Congratulations!
Nice "more stuff" , I hope the bullet wasn't in the city.
  Maybe you'll get some rain soon , we are supposed to have a chance to get some snow this weekendSad.
GL and HH
Pat
The hot dry weather hammered most of us this year, but to pull out thirty silvers in such conditions is a darn good effort. We are in week 5 without rain and #6 coming up with none predicted. Hope you catch a rain break soon and can get on with your hunting before the real cold sets in.
Reference URL's