Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: A few hunts with some great keepers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
More nice saves Medic. Nobody would argue with describing them asĀ great keepers.
I'm partial to the bell, a really nice little item and a sweet sound. If you are flirting with numbers around 0 Celsius , I'm guessing your season is winding down pretty fast. How much longer can you hunt? Still in the 70's here.
Killer video, RM. Man, you detect in the woods, at the beach, the only thing missing was hunting in the snow Chuckle

Talk about a BUNCH of great finds! Love the rosette, LC & crotal. And I found the same heel plate...with the heart, too! My dream would be to get all of the 4 suits, but that might be tough. You only have 2 more to go, though Yes

Excellent finds, and another top quality production bud, keep'm coming!
Congratulations on the nice finds. Thanks for taking us along.
Thank you for watching guys!
(11-17-2016 07:12 PM)RelicMedic Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for watching guys!

I can't say no to a video good or bad or boring someone put a lot of effort into them and appreciate everyone I have watched. Happy that bell was so clean and still rings!
That's definitely moving around the territory! Nice finds and WTG on the Crotal Bell! Nice condition!

Ed
So what was mine? Good, bad or boring lol

(11-17-2016 08:02 PM)Cladjunky Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2016 07:12 PM)RelicMedic Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for watching guys!

I can't say no to a video good or bad or boring someone put a lot of effort into them and appreciate everyone I have watched. Happy that bell was so clean and still rings!

Thanks Ed. I've been hitting the same few sites for 3 years now Happy

(11-17-2016 08:03 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]That's definitely moving around the territory! Nice finds and WTG on the Crotal Bell! Nice condition!

Ed
I have yet to see a boring video by anyone on the forums but when I jump on youtube you get those people who talk for 10 minutes then swing for 2 and dig for 1! The intro they have is usually longer then the digs.
(11-20-2016 07:55 AM)Cladjunky Wrote: [ -> ]I have yet to see a boring video by anyone on the forums but when I jump on youtube you get those people who talk for 10 minutes then swing for 2 and dig for 1! The intro they have is usually longer then the digs.
I agree. I thought it was just me.
Gerry
Reference URL's