Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Makro Metal Detectors at River Team Six
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I got the email last night that I was approved to become a Makro detector dealer. According to Clad Junky they work well. Looking forward to trying them.
Actually they work great the Makro Racer 1 is the one I'm using if you upgrade to the Makro Racer 2 you can save your settings in each search mode All Metal (deepest), 2 tone (2nd deepest) and the one i use most often, 3rd is great for trashy areas that you only want to go down 6-7 inches the good signals like coins and silver ring out with a very high tone swing slow and you will pick up items touching or right next to iron that you want to dig, 4th is beach mode I can't say much around here its all freshwater beaches so I just use 2nd or 3rd mode but I have been using it on a sand filled baseball diamond and have had digs as deep as 7-8 inches on pennys in 2 tone. If I was to go by tone alone without the vdi which you lose at about 9 inches I could easily see digging quarters at 12-13 inches. My usual technique is to locate a solid signal if the vdi isn't showing up or is only showing every few swings I switch to All Metal to get a few more inches then dig away!

Hope this helps anyone looking for a new machine! Keep in mind the Makro's are not water proof but a cover takes care of that for rain.
Shweeeet! I want the racer 2. Maybe one day. Keep getting those sponsors! You'll be selling almost every brand the way you're going YesYes
(11-16-2016 06:10 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Shweeeet! I want the racer 2. Maybe one day. Keep getting those sponsors! You'll be selling almost every brand the way you're going YesYes

This may be enough for now. Really does run up a bill, but I like to have a little variety to the store.
Reference URL's