Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Happy Thanksgiving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know the great road journey's many are preparing for, to visit friends & relatives for the coming holiday, which is one of the busiest travel days of the year.

Just want to wish everyone a Happy Turkey day, and if you do have to travel, be safe on the roads, as there's supposed to be a blizzard in the Midwest this weekend, and also a lot of other treacherous conditions across the country.
This is a sad time for the forums I am guessing with so many Turkeys here Happy

Happy Turkey Day!
My wife is "Thankful" because we're going over my brother-in-laws and "he's" cooking Thanksgiving dinner!!!! And I'm driving, which ain't no big deal, because he's 15 miles down the road!!! So all of you out there have a Happy Thanksgiving!! We will!

Ed
Happy early thanks giving all! Safe travels and eat loads of hopefully good food! Enjoy!
Thanks for the nice message Joe, and the same to all. Be safe. Be happy
(11-17-2016 08:03 PM)Cladjunky Wrote: [ -> ]This is a sad time for the forums I am guessing with so many Turkeys here Happy

Happy Turkey Day!

And I'm the biggest of them all Chuckle

(11-17-2016 09:02 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]My wife is "Thankful" because we're going over my brother-in-laws and "he's" cooking Thanksgiving dinner!!!! And I'm driving, which ain't no big deal, because he's 15 miles down the road!!! So all of you out there have a Happy Thanksgiving!! We will!

Ed

Can't beat that, Ed. Does he have a lawn or backyard? See, I'm always in detecting mode Chuckle

(11-17-2016 10:51 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Happy early thanks giving all! Safe travels and eat loads of hopefully good food! Enjoy!

Not much we can depend on in this world, but I do know this...

If anyone will be posting a photo of their holiday feast, it'll be Zach! You're the Colonel Sanders of Treasure Classifieds, we just have to get you a white suit & cane!

(11-17-2016 11:09 PM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the nice message Joe, and the same to all. Be safe. Be happy

Same to you and the entire family, Shade Beer Even though it's next Thursday, I think we're all already in holiday mode, from thinking about the food, the time off, being with friends & family, and even some football. A little bit of everything for everyone.
Happy Thanksgiving to all! Don't eat to much - save room for desert.....
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you enjoy the food, friends and family. I can smell a pleasant smell coming for the kitchen now!

My best friend is working hard in preparing the feast.
Reference URL's