Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 14k smile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Last hunt with my partner. I did not get anything amazing. Clad, junk charm, tungsten ring and trash. But my friend was able to break the slump. He got 14k grill and several items silver. I was happy for him, and next time it's my turn. Happy

[attachment=9065]
[attachment=9066]
Yo b dats muh grilllllll! That's a odd find to find....lol. but congrats to your buddy and to yourself. Next time you'll get yourself a grill too! Or maybe a gold ladies nipnip piercing Yes
wow your buddy did good to cold out for me here. So anything is better than not getting out at all. Good luck next time
Woooops. Double posted. Delete this post if you see it
Rofl hahaha Ok new bucket list item I need to find a Grill now Happy omg nice finds but the grill is just to cool Happy
Hey, I like your grill! Congratulations on those cool finds
Nice finds. If I dug one of those grills, I wouldn't know what it was! I'll have to add it to my bucket list!
Gerry
I do hope you find gold on your next venture Updown---it's your turn. But in the meantime that grill is surely one of the oddest finds I'd ever expect. I didn't know what you were describing and had to look it up.
GEE,  I wonder what a person  looks like when they go grillless? Smirk
i know it's gold but the thought of that grill having been in someone's mouth kind of makes me think the tungsten ring was a better find.
   Maybe since retiring from being an EMT I have gotten more squeamish about things....
HH
Pat
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's