Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Silver rings... Hear them Ring!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am loving this park got out for about 4 hours total this Holiday weekend Sunday was great did 3 hours and got a 1.3g silver ring 1946 wheat some Dove peace sign and a Saint somebody along with my Favorite find CLAD Happy This Baseball diamond just keeps giving me silver love, this time left field near the foul ball pole.
[attachment=9069]
Nice silver man! Loving the rings posted lately. Still need my first! Keep at it and best of luck Yes
Nice silver ring-a-ding, CJ Beer Did you hunt with the Makro? I never used one before, but I've watched many videos of guys swinging them, and I must say, I really love the display. Large, big numbers, easy to read. I like that peace medallion. All in all, a solid hunt Yes
Hi Clad! Nice results. I expect there are more silver items there and with your new machines you have a good chance to be the one who finds them. Keep at it. I can appreciate your love for clad; you don't come back empty handed very often when hunting for that, and the value adds up pretty quickly.
Clad junky, cool finds, congratulations! I call myself a coin shooter but your right it means clad coins, go get em!
(11-27-2016 06:28 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Nice silver ring-a-ding, CJ Beer Did you hunt with the Makro? I never used one before, but I've watched many videos of guys swinging them, and I must say, I really love the display. Large, big numbers, easy to read. I like that peace medallion. All in all, a solid hunt Yes
Yup that little silver ring came up like a copper penny 84-85 only 3 inches down surprise not a penny Happy So far the Makro Loves Silver now I need to get some Gold going! Need some snow also to hit the sled riding hills in spring Happy Now if they just made the Makro weather proof like the f22 or f44 or even the Whites Treasure Pro that would be great! I'm waiting also to see the new at pro garret may come out with in 2017!
Persistence has paid off again CJ! Yes Beer I love it all as well and you're doing great with the Makro. Interesting note that Garrett machine in 2017. Will keep that in mind. Went to Huntington today and did some of the water shoreline. Lotta clad and my first pull tab in the scoop. Had to cut it short at 2 hours because all that lapping water reminded me of how much coffee I drank this morning and decided to stay up top in the grass after. Was a gorgeous day to be detecting!

Ed
Congratulations on the silver ring! It's a keeper and there is more waiting for you. You are doing well in that diamond.

If you get a chance you should read the story about masking by Tom Dankowski. He did a story on all the finds found at a old baseball diamond. It was a good story and explained masking. After removing the trash and closer items he was able to find some nice stuff he wasn't getting a signal on before. Several rings in the diamond.
Way to go on the ring and charms! I hear you on the clad , if it weren't for clad I would just be removing junk on most of my recent hunts. I love a good oldie , but clad  keeps me in batteries and caffeine.
  HH
Pat
Reference URL's