Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Been awhile.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All, been a long summer. Dad was in hospital  lost his leg, a friend had a hart trouble, he was in and out a lot. I have not had time to hunt hardly at all. Stop by here every time I had a chance just to read a little. Hope to get some time in now, dad is home, friend is doing good, I just need a rest. Hope everyone here is fine. will come by little more offten I hope. Dean
Glad you were able to make time to stop in and make a post. Sorry to hear about the above, but glad everything is doing well now. Get your well needed rest and I look foward to seeing some of your finds if and when you get out!
Best of luck and happy hunting,
Zach
Glad things are getting better for your Dad, your friend and yourself. Hope you find some time to go hunting and enjoy the outdoors. We look forward hearing from you. Good luck and happy hunting.
Health problems in the family and among friends create a lot of stress. Hope things continue to improve for you, and once you're back in form again we'd like to hear from you. Welcome back.
Dean, although I don't know you too well, I'm sorry to hear about your dad & friend, and appreciate you providing us with an update. I wish your loved one's a speedy recovery Happy
Dean, I understand it's never easy when those things happen. I am glad they are both getting better. Don't worry about the targets they will be there for you when you are ready to detect them, there will always be targets to find, that is one of the things that this crazy hobby has, replenishment if on going thing.
Reference URL's