Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: It's been a while....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Everyone.

I haven't posted anything in a long time. Although, I do read and look at your treasures every day. I do still get out and swing the coil everyonce in awhile, just not as much as I used to.
Anyway, I had, what I consider, an epic day. Went out with some buddies and hit 2 properties for probably 8 hours.
Here's the list

5 wheats
1 Rosie ('63)
1 Beautiful 1903 Indian
1 1897 V (pretty slick and worn)
1 Utah Child's Fare token (from around 1920)
And then this gorgeous chunk of silver.......
I'll ad pics of the other finds later.
Thanks for looking and happy hunting!
Welcome back. Nice finds. The Walker is still on my bucket list.
Gerry
Nice day for sure, sweet silver! Glad to see you around again, pop in more often if you can! Look foward to some more Posts or comments YesYes
Take it easy and happy hunting
I agree with you Digger, epic is a good description. Love the Walking Liberty and it's in fine shape. Post the others as soon as you can. I'm like you---don't get to hunt much at all, but I still like being a member here and joining in on the posts. Feel free and welcome to do the same.
Very cool find, congrtulations! Stay in touch
Excellent!!! What a catch Beer Long time, Frank. Hope things are well by you, and you had a good Thanksgiving. Hope to see some more of your finds soon. Have a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Happy
Gorgeous walker indeed! Lot of treasures, I would have ben satisfied with one of those. Glad you were able to get out and thanks for sharing the adventure.
Congrats on the CHUNK SLC and glad to have you back!! Will be looking forward to more of your posts! Have a great Christmas and a GREAT New Year!

Ed
Congrats on the 'chunky' silver, SLCdigger, and glad to hear you have some huntable weather.  My last trip out I also nabbed a WL 50¢ piece and a '49 Roosevelt 10¢.    It snowed at my place Tuesday, ground's kind of hard since it's 17° not counting the current wind chill at 11: PM Mtn. time, and I hope your weather hold out.  I am making a quick trip to Farmington & Ogden Saturday thru Monday and I'd love to get some late season detecting in.

Have a great holiday and I hope your 2017 also has more silver for you to find!

Monte
Woo hoo , congrats on a great haul! Thanks for sharing such a great find. 
   Life has been happening to me the last few months , so I understand the limited coil swinging time , it does feel nice to get on this forum and see the finds and hear the stories.
   I look forward to pics of the rest of the finds and maybe some more hunts if you get out. We are going to have highs in the twenties over the weekend and a possibly significant snow Sunday into Monday.....Sad
HH
Pat
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's