Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello from the Great 208
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi folks - John here.  I am a long-time collector of trade tokens, primarily those from Idaho, and researcher of the businesses that used them.  I have been the "Maverick Editor" of the Token and Medal Society for 26 years and can assist with the attribution of maverick tokens, i.e. those without town and state.  As far as detecting, I don't get out as much as I'd like but do some dirt fishing.  Thanks for the invite, Joe!
Welcome, John, thanks for joining Happy Once again, I appreciate your assistance on my piece. I'm going to post links to those 2 token sites you're affiliated with, as I believe they'd be very beneficial to our members, since we collectively find many tokens.

Joe
From one John to another Welcome Its less about how much you go dirt fishing but that you go dirt fishing at all. I hope you dig up some tokens I have found a couple but all modern ones from arcades.
Welcome to our forum John. Your knowledge on the subject of tokens will be greatly appreciated here and thanks for your willingness to help with IDs. I'm sure you're quite busy with your editing work, but here's hoping you can get out for a hunt real soon.
Welcome to the forums and thank you for offering your expertise. This is a nice enhancement to our community and I look forward to hearing the stories behind the tokens.
Welcome from south jersey! Glad to have you along. Best of luck out there when you do detect. Hope ya find the holy grail token!
Welcome aboard! I love tokens , I never seem to find many , but when I see them posted they always excite me.
  Pat
Welcome aboard from NE Ohio John!! Thanks in advance for being a resource!!

Ed/Ohio Dirt Fisher!!
Reference URL's