Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Different Part of a newer field yields....!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A copper I can identify! Wooooooo...! Haha. I got out from. 2:30-430pm today and I scored a 1738 british farthing, a copper wedding band, a musketball and a half iron half copper two piece button... the front is iron and the reverse is copper.
Was next to a still standing colonial house so I felt safe there with hunting going on.
I used the g2+ with the stock coil as the field is still corn stuble.
I also took out probably 2 dozen cans and other pieces of trash. My pouch got so full I had to start using my jacket pockets...
Anyway, best of luck to you all who can still get out and happy hunting,
Zach

P.s idk how to make the pictures on the site face the right way. They are normal in my gallery. Have to click onto the photo for you to see it normal.
Enjoy!
I thought somebody turned your world upside down Tongue. In my neck of the woods a 1738 anything would do just that , not much going on other than Indian life and a little fur trapping going on around here back then.
   Thanks for sharing such great finds , this time and all of the time.
Pat
Very cool stuff you always manage to find, congratulations!
Great find Zach! Nice to see you could get out with all that hunting. Hope the weather keeps for you!

Ed
Hi Zach! Glad to see you are still in the hunt. You keep bringing up neat stuff on a regular basis. Love the old coins you find and assorted other colonial items. Hope you can stick with it a while longer because the weather is putting the clamps on a lot of our members.
Any 1700's find - whether a coin or relic - is a GREAT day Yes Excellent digs. Get out as much as can now, Zach, cause ol' man winter is hot on our heels!

I uprighted your pic. Was it straight in your phone/photo gallery? Sometimes there are issues with pics that are uploaded, but not sure quite why.
Nice digs Zach Yes

You sure live in a history rich area/wish I could dig stuff that old around here!

BeerBeer
Keep it comeing Zach It doesn't have to be shinny to be cool Gratz on the Finds!
Thanks all!
Joe, yes it was right in my phone gallery. I had my phone sideways when I took it. I think that's what does it.
Congrats on the 1738 british farthing! Sweet find for sure. Like the picture with all that history. Thanks for sharing and good luck.
Reference URL's