Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Not much detecting lately!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gone one time in the last three weeks.  Went to Gold Basin AZ. Detected for about 5 hours with the SDC 2300. Found a 46 gram meteorite and two half gram nuggets and a few bullets, had a great time. Still only at 103 on the silver coins. Thanks for lookin!
Nice nuggets and WTG on the meteorite!

Ed
Nice yellow, but that meteorite is fantastic! What do they ring up as, high tones, low tones? Some of those are worth big $$$. "Only" 103 is probably more than double what I have this year, I'd be thrilled with that # Yes
Nice gold and meteorite! Meteorite is my favorite. Very cool.
You had only one hunt, but what a hunt it was! Great job on getting 2 bucket list items at one pop. I'd even say the meteorite is way beyond bucket list for most of us. I've seen the TV shows with searchers looking for meteorites and always thought it would be a great experience to actually find one. Nice.
Only 103 , I'd call that a very successful season. Those nuggets are awesome , they always make me jealous we don't see things like that in my area.
   I don't think I would recognize a meteorite if I found one.
  Thanks for sharing such a great hunt , those of us in the snowy north will be watching for more great hunts from you.
GL & HH
Pat
Nice nuggets and WTG on the meteorite! Congratulations!
So the back of the meteorite is smooth?
Reference URL's