Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Back again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, same thing as yesterday. Played it safe in the same field closer to the road. Started the first hour and a half in a different area and only produced the button and a spoon. Went back towards the area I got the kg for the last 30 minutes and signals galore. Got the flower silver or whatever metal it is thingy, a unknown pewter object. Looks old. And then a 1818 large cent.
That's all for today.
Happy hunting
Zach
EXCELLENT!!! Love that largie!!!
NICE!!! Persistence pays off! Fabulous LC! Beautiful utensil handle too! Yes

Ed
Another awesome hunt by Zach ! Way to go , I too love the largey. 
Pat
You're the star Zach! Nice results with the large cent. I'll bet your display case is awesome by now.
Congratulations Zach, that is a cool find!
Thanks all!
Display cases and organizers are coming for christmas.
My one is full already.
One for coins, one for buttons, one for other relics and stuff.
Plus a small one for all my 1600s finds. Have everything besides a coin.
Gonna try and stick it out even in Temps in the teens. My predator piranha shovel will go through the soil with some extra force.
Thermals, wool socks, proper jackets and Hoodies and gloves and a facemask.
Just no snow and I'm good!
Congrats on the old stuff and love the LC! You are rocking it and keep them coming.
Excellent digs again Zach Yes

Is that flower thing just a flat piece of metal? or does it look like it was once round and hollow inside? Almost looks like part of a pen to me and looks to be silver too.
Thanks guys!
MRH,
It's really thin, flat and can bend extremely easy. It looks silver to me as well and old. Idk what else it would be.
It doesn't seem to be from a pen but I guess anything is possible. I figured a decoration to something or something for a lady. Idk.
Reference URL's