Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Minelab users ,,,,take a look
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This may be a good buy for someone using an etrac , Safari , Explorer or Quatro.
Just saw it over on another forum
https://roswell.craigslist.org/ele/5874798857.html
That's a damn good buy! Excellent spot you made, Dusty. As for me, I use the "old" Garrett Propointer. I know it doesn't have the tones I can hear through my machine, but other than that, it works flawless for my needs, and I've grown pretty attached to it. Also...

I'll be between detectors after a few more hunts. Once I know for sure I cannot hunt anymore (ground freezes/too cold), I'm selling the Safari to fund a used Etrac.

For sure though...I would definitely save time looking for/and digging out deep iron junk if I had a Sunray.

I might tip someone off to that listing Yes
I wish they had one for the garret... my only option as of now is maybe to buy a fisher f75 with the 13" coil and the sunray probe.
Eventually, maybe, hopefully!
That is a very good price and it makes me think if I should go for it. Thanks - I'll think about that one but I am certain it won't last long
Tony , small market there without many detectorists. I'm surprised someone who was avid enough to get the probe would not be posting it online to begin with but you never know. It has been running for 27 days according to the ad and was updated yesterday. I would call the guy and see what was up. It thought about buying it just to relist it for twice the price , since I didn't really like the one I had and don't use the etrac anymore , but decided it was too much of a hassle with shipping and everything.

If you are really interested I wouldn't delay. Just as a disclosure , I have no interests in this item , if I did it would be for $235Happy
You are right but I am still on the fence right now, thanks again
Reference URL's