Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Didn't Knock Us Out!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Old man winter is trying his best to whip us into submission here in NJ, but we're not going down without a fight Yes

Started to get the itch this afternoon, and mosied on over to a park that's been producing real well lately. It was about 36 degrees, but with no wind, it wasn't too bad at all.

Put a little over 3 hours in, and got 2 Rosies, a merc, an injun and a nice claddagh ring, along with 8 wheaties.

It's only going to be in the upper 20's for high's later in the week, but the long range forecast looks like it'll rebound before Christmas, so we're still clinging to life Chuckle
Damn, that's a nice day for the parks! Like the ring. Keep warm and happy hunting!
Thanks, Zach, you do the same. Hunting in December is a win, no matter what the finds are Yes
Nice digs Joe!

Old man winter F'ed us here already!

There's like 5 inches of snow out there rgt now and it's in the 20s Crying
Great hunt Joe!! Love that ring! You beat my 2 wheats and a 61D Memorial in the same hole today! 25F again but no snow yet! They say 6" here by 4 a.m., so the party looks like it'll be over for a while!

Ed
Great finds , the ring is really cool. Thanks for sharing with us on this snowy day.
Pat
Nice ring and coins! I need 40 plus before I go out but 50 plus would be best! The ground hasn't frozen yet but oh boy would it be some sloppy digs!
Joe, you are the winner so far in the last days of winter of 2016, congratulations!

Now that I said that - watch some more posts will hit and we will get to see some cool finds from the left coast.

I didn't get out today like I planned but I had too many chores and errands to get done.
Maybe if the weather is ok I'll try some regular clad coin shooting this coming week.
I hear one day might hit 45......wow a heat wave....cool or should I say warm
Looks like a home run to me! Congratulations! Love the silvers and IH! The ring was icing on the cake. Good job!
I'm a day late on this one but I admire the Never say Never spirit on the forum. Everybody wants to get in that last hunt because the winter shutdown can be so long and deep.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's