Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Out of Hand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All of this crap nowadays about having to be p.c. is getting out of hand. The nutjob in the story was offended because the restaurant he was eating in was playing Christmas music, and he caused a big stink. Boo hoo. I would've told the guy to go suck an egg. He has every right to his opinion, and there's nothing wrong with not liking the Christmas music, but the solution is very simple...

LEAVE.

Yet instead, he expects everyone to cave to HIS tastes.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.2906234
Nutcase for sure. Another snowflake pushed out of his safe space! Tisk, tisk!

Ed
Joe
   I agree more people need to learn if you don't like something in an establishment just leave.
   Instead we lobby for laws banning things in other people's businesses , I am a non smoker , but in my state we have a law that bans smoking in bars and restaraunts .
  My policy was to avoid places that were smoke filled , but if I wanted something from there I just dealt with it.
   My philosophy is if I pay the mortgage and property taxes it is my choice what goes  on there as long as it's not killing people or making drugs or something like that.
   I wonder how this guy shops at this time of the year , in my neck of the woods every store plays CHRISTMAS music. Maybe it should be required reading for people to once a month look up the word tolerance in the dictionary or something.
    The more I read about people , the more I like dogs....
Pat
Yeah, a real nutcase probably looking for a free bowl of soup with crackers to boot.

bunch of crap and why was it even reported as news?
To all members, please refrain from saying "Merry Christmas" on the forum, as it is an exclusionary statement. Same goes for "Happy Chanukah", "Happy Thanksgiving" and "Happy Kwanzaa".

Also, no photos of Christmas trees, turkeys, Santa Claus, matzoh balls or reindeer, as not everyone celebrates those holidays and might be offended.

"Happy Holidays" is the only accepted verbiage allowed in the community, moving forward. On second though, strike that one too, as not everyone is happy. And those that are not, might not appreciate the sentiment. How about just "Holiday".

God bless, to all. Oops!

Chuckle Tongue Chuckle Tongue Chuckle Tongue Chuckle Tongue
Got it Joe and Merry Christmas or Happy Xmas to you and your family and nobody else on this forum.
(12-14-2016 01:39 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Got it Joe and Merry Christmas or Happy Xmas to you and your family and nobody else on this forum.

Good one! LOL
Reference URL's