Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Wanted to get out today , here's what I found
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to get out this morning , but when I opened my door this is what I found.
I hope everyone else had better luck.
Pat
[attachment=9141]
Damn, sorry to hear.
I was supposed to get out today for a few hours but plans changed. Shit happens, snow in your case! Hope you can try again soon and best of luck to you
snow here as  well.....................
I am taking these couple months of snow and sleet and such to make pvc shafts but I feel your pain its white all over in Cleveland as well!
I am surprised that you didn't find some forest to detect. I hear the ground isn't frozen there yet.
I wanted to get out yesterday (I did for 30 minutes) and today but it was too cold with the wind chill. I was dressed warm but maybe my body was ready for it.

I hope that is all you get! A coating is good enough in my book. It started snowing here in NJ around 4 pm and it is sticking to the grass and car tops. I hope it keeps up so it doesn't come down......I love that corny joke.....I hope you don't mind.
That's a beautiful photo, Pat. Hopefully the temperature will rise & the snow will melt, leaving you with some nice moist ground to hunt in. Most of us are on borrowed time, except for those (god bless them) way down South or on the West coast.
Looks real cold to me. We had a cold front move in our area, but from the looks of that we don't know what cold is in sunny Florida.

Been busy with cores around the house so no hunting for me.
Sorry you weren't able to get out as you wanted. Maybe a reprieve is in store before you get totally shut down. I may be crazy for saying this, but I wouldn't mind seeing just a bit of the white stuff. A real good snow here is rare, so we look at it as a treat.
(12-11-2016 05:46 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]I am surprised that you didn't find some forest to detect. I hear the ground isn't frozen there yet.
I wanted to get out yesterday (I did for 30 minutes) and today but it was too cold with the wind chill. I was dressed warm but maybe my body was ready for it.

I hope that is all you get! A coating is good enough in my book. It started snowing here in NJ around 4 pm and it is sticking to the grass and car tops. I hope it keeps up so it doesn't come down......I love that corny joke.....I hope you don't mind.

Ended up with about ten inches , supposed to get down to single digit highs by the weekend. 
  It's time to tumble and roll clad , research and network for permissions. It's just a fact of life in Michigan , I feel lucky to have swung a coil in December , I can always hope for an early spring.
   If it does warm up a little I may look for some woods to hunt.
Thanks for the reply.
Pat

(12-11-2016 05:52 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]That's a beautiful photo, Pat. Hopefully the temperature will rise & the snow will melt, leaving you with some nice moist ground to hunt in. Most of us are on borrowed time, except for those (god bless them) way down South or on the West coast.
i am looking forward to seeing posts from our friends in warmer climates , they always help a little.....
Pat
Ditto Here! Organizing clad to tumble as I write!

Ed
Reference URL's