Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Greetings from NJ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I met NJNYDigger a few months ago at a local park, and I met his buddy Jerry today at the same park so I figured it'd be about time to join the forum.  Looking forward to seeing you'alls finds and posting my own should I get lucky.  

Happy hunting!

-chris
Welcome aboard from NE Ohio Chris!! Will be looking forward to your posts! Go Mets!

Ed/Ohio Dirt Fisher
Welcome from NE Ohio also its a good time to forum up while the ground is frozen!
Welcome from south jersey! You're doing well up there in North jersey. Look foward to your finds. Best of luck and happy hunting
Happy that Joe and Gerry asked you to check us out on the forum. A little quiet here now with the weather shutting things down, but still lots to talk about. If you see a topic that interests you, jump right in and let us know what you think. Welcome aboard!
(12-13-2016 09:25 PM)phondadots Wrote: [ -> ]I met NJNYDigger a few months ago at a local park, and I met his buddy Jerry today at the same park so I figured it'd be about time to join the forum.  Looking forward to seeing you'alls finds and posting my own should I get lucky.  

Happy hunting!

-chris

You saw Gerry?! He told me he wasn't going out hunting yesterday. Sheister!

LOL, just kidding, Chris. What's up, brother. Good to have you here. Post your stuff, it's gonna be a bit slower in here due to Winter, so it'll be nice to see some killer finds during the off months.

Tell T.L. "Joey Feets" said hello Tongue
Welcome aboard Chris. It was nice meeting you yesterday. You have a very impressive breakdown of finds for 2016. It gives me incentive with my new to me Etrac.
Gerry
Hi again Chris. I guess I was covering too much ground too quickly when I saw your first post, and I missed your list of finds for 2016. That is very impressive;  belated congratulations to you!  Hope you can duplicate next year.
Welcome aboard from SE Michigan.
Pat
Welcome from East Tennessee. I wish I could hunt up in b that neck of the woods and find some of those big coppers.Cool
Reference URL's