Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Mixed bag weekend trips!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did a few hours sat and Sunday detecting with my son aj and njnydigger digger, hitting the old standby park. Sat got a merc and a rosy missing the trifecta with the barber.Sunday got a deep 1936 merc and a few wheats. Aj got a real cool medallion on sat and a harmonica reed on Sunday, plus a bunch of wheats and clads.Hes still learning his explorer xs and doing a great job. I'm posting pics of medallion if any clues let me know.The front has an eagle holding a shield with horses on the shield, the back also has a shield with 13 stars and it says- government by the people shall not perish.
Holy $hit!!! AJ found a WW1 medal, Fluke Yawn That kids a shark I tell ya. He's a detecting hustler who's probably gonna clean out our spots now! Check out the link below...

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/ww...ear-no-man

Joe
Awesome find. The kid is growing up fast.
Thanks for the replays, his 2 nd weekend out with the explorer and he's calling me over to show me wheats he got 8 inches deep he's finding!More great finds to come!
Very cool medal!!  Congrats!
Reference URL's