Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Merry Christmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Merry Christmas , or Happy Chanukah , Happy Kwanza or whatever it is that you celebrate. Thanks for a great year of sharing finds and thoughts on detecting.
  I look forward to hearing more stories and seeing pictures of more awesome finds in the coming year.
HH
Pat
(12-24-2016 04:25 PM)Digsit Wrote: [ -> ]Merry Christmas , or Happy Chanukah , Happy Kwanza or whatever it is that you celebrate. Thanks for a great year of sharing finds and thoughts on detecting.
  I look forward to hearing more stories and seeing pictures of more awesome finds in the coming year.
HH
Pat

Yes, we wouldn't want to offend anyone Chuckle Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Kwanzaa or whatever other Happiness you may celebrate...it's all good. Enjoy yourself Wink
Thanks Pat. Nice thoughts. Merry Christmas to you too and all the forum members.
Stay safe everyone.
Merry Christmas everyone and enjoy!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all
Merry Christmas from me, Hope you all can get out detecting
(12-25-2016 09:21 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]Merry Christmas from me, Hope you all can get out detecting

Merry Christmas to you too, Steve. I'll be out there digging this week, as it's as good a time as any. As long as the ground isn't frozen, it's detecting time.
Had my sons, daughter and grandchildren over for Christmas dinner. We all ate well, and had lots of laughs. Nice having everyone under one roof to celebrate. Hope everyone had a good time too.
Reference URL's