Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Couple silver rings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Had to travel to PA for work today and did some digging between jobs.  The clover ring reportedly has marcasite (never heard of it) stones in it.  merry Christmas & happy new year all!
Nice finds, Chris. I never heard of marcasite either. Was there any snow on the ground up in PA? Thank god that crap has melted around here. Looks like the temps will be above average for the foreseeable future, maybe we can hunt right into 2017 Yes
Very nice rings the clover one is pretty cool looking. Happy and Safe New Year to you too!
Very cool 925 rings! Congratulations
Nice rings!YesYesBeerBeer
It looks like Pennsylvania was good to you. Nice rings.
HH
Pat
Very nice rings Chris.
Gerry F
2 Very nice rings Chris!!! Here's the info on those stones. They're great stones for silver because they reflect so much light and look like diamonds!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcasite

Ed
Thanks all - much appreciated.  Yeah it's nice conditions right now...crossing my fingers that our freeze up is short lived.
Congrats on the rings! Nice to see the peace symbol in silver. All the peace items I have found has been junk.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's