Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Israel crown ring.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Found this unique ring. It's sterling with some amethyst stones. (Guessing) With a hallmark Israel, and some Israel writing. Looks like a crown. My daughter claimed it. Found it at the waters edge and not really anything else worth noting.
[attachment=9175]

Good luck everyone, most of all have fun throughout the adventures.
Nice ring, Up! Looks like an older piece to me. Now you got your daughters gears turning, I won't be surprised when she wants to go digging with Dad Wink
Very nice unusual ring.
Gerry
Awesome find updownup. I can see why your daughter claimed it.
Pat
Wow! That would take up alot of finger space! Very nice congrats to your daughter! I keep trying to get my daughter to go swinging but seems at 20 its not interesting enough !
Very interesting and unusual ring at the same time. Congratulations
That is a very interesting ring find Updown, and one of the more unusual pieces I've seen here. Good find--hope there's more in store for you in '17.
Nice piece of silver Up! That is a really unusual ring. looks like it would be hard to wear though.

Ed
Sweet looking ring. I like the style of it as well, unique. Congrats!
Nice hunk of silver there! I've found a few Israel silver pieces, and the design is usually ornate. Very cool!!
Reference URL's