Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New Year resolution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I plan to finish projects on home improvement so I can detect more this year. I have enjoyed looking at the post here and long to swing the coil myself, but life has been very busy. Share your resolution as well.......
My detecting was held back this year by life events. I am hoping that things will be more in control.It is my resolution to not only detect more , but to make more contacts to find new and better detecting sites.
   I know I have no control over such things , but a personal goal is to make a Banner find.
   I hope everyone has an awesome year !
Pat
Fifth post today -
I plan on staying positive and hunt for new parks outside of the usual ones I go to because I feel he silver is mostly gone.
So - I resolve to get a going to other park.
If anyone has any hunted out New Jersey parks that they want to suggest to me please send me a PM, I would love to give them a try. Thanks - oh you are all welcome to come to my hometown and try, PM me for directions.
I don't do resolutions anymore, as I find they're easily broken, lol. Instead, I simply try and live each and every day as best as possible. Without regret, there's not much need for resolutions Happy
Some good resolutions.
Pat, you'll make it up there buddy!
As for me, I have a lot.
Get back to work, Figure out other shit.
Be more brave with permissions and knocking.
Get back to the gym and so on.
And obviously find some more good finds and bucket listers in the new year.
I'm going to shorten all my pants by moving my waste up to where it was five years ago.Wink
(01-02-2017 07:59 PM)Dusty Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to shorten all my pants by moving my waste up to where it was five years ago.Wink

I can relate to you on this.
No resolutions for me, as I've never kept any before and I got tired of trying. Hope that those of you making them this year are successful because there are some good intentions listed. More power to you Dusty, hope you don't end up hemming your pant legs a little higher to make it look like you won the battle of the bulge.
No year long resolutions for me either. I've been through all that SSDD stuff for such a long time it all blends together. I do resolve to do things as I go, on a day to day basis and like to take positive little chunks or slices of life each and every day. That way I don't over obligate myself to myself. If an idea pops in the old coconut and sounds good, I'm off to the races. More fun that way. Besides, I detect a lot! So detecting to me is kind of a normal thing to do to keep oneself occupied with an interesting hobby in a very, very boring world.

Ed
Reference URL's