Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: MineLab Musketeer Adv. Digs Today 1/1/17 :-D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not a lot of good stuff for me today but anytime you can dig in Michigan on Jan. 1st is a GOOD day here!

Got "1" really REALLY nice keeper today --- buddy got a nice suspender clip, a fatty and a beautiful 1876 Injun (plus some relic stuff too).

Here's my stuff Yes

[Image: IMG_3653_zpsvbinkpvz.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3655_zpssi1moxtm.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3656_zpsf3k1ush6.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3654_zpsdrlzgrq1.jpg]
The '65 IH is beautiful! Congrats.
Gerry
Dang that is one clean IH gratz on just getting out let alone a pretty IH like that.
It's great that you got out , especially in Michigan. That Indian is awesome , the rest of the stuff looks like it was fun to dig. I like the pocket knife and is that an old hubcap at the top left?
HH
Pat
My first post today - (and yes I am counting them)

Very good getting out in January, I am glad someone was able to get out there. I had family stuff and enjoyed that instead of detecting.

Cool 1865 Indian cent!, congratulations! Oh yeah I like your relic pile too.
Beautiful injun, Wayne Yes And I agree, just getting OUT to hunt in January is a win itself. Did a hunt myself with a friend yesterday, and it felt like Spring Happy
Nice Indian! Glad you're getting out over there. I know how cold it gets this time of year there. Keep at it and happy hunting!
Your new IH is superb Wayne. I can't remember seeing a dug coin that old with so much detail. Really nice keeper indeed! And an interesting day out too.
Great Indian too much snow here to detect
Nice looking IH MRH!!! Nice pile of stuff too. I have been out up until today as it rained most of today and that's going to be it for a while. Was out at some sports fields the last couple days finding a bunch of clad. Freezing temps and some snow for the remainder of January so I'm hanging it up and catching up on some rest!

Ed
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's