Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Metal Detecting Canad- 11 silver day and 2 bonus clips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That's a dream hunt right there, R.M. Yes That LC is in great condition. I'll be swinging an Etrac come Spring, so I might need to chew your ear on some tips, down the line Wink
I've watched and liked this when ya put it up. Was good $hit Chris, keep up the awesome work!
Thank you gents. Joe, I plan on making some tutorial videos (settings, programs, mode testing etc). I barely have time to fart right now, so I'm looking at getting them started in a few weeks. Orders are coming in for my rustic furniture and barnboard decor. That's helping to pay the bills, so it takes top priority over pretty much everything lol. Please let me know if there is anything in particular you would like to know, and I'll incorporate the explanation and examples into a video.

Thanks for watching Zach! It was short and sweet lol. Story of my life Wink
Great finds all Relic!! Love the old quarter, LC and the half penny!

Ed
Trying to get Ed out into lake Erie so I can skip rocks at him but he won't go wading while i'm hunting with him for some reason! Nice finds on the beach it was a little short but still nice to see someone dirt fishing!
Nice finds! Congrats on the silver and old coppers. Enjoyed the video, thanks.
Thank you guys!
Cool finds.
Blizzard conditions here, have to dig out of the igloo.
Reference URL's