Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: First Video of 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
have not been detecting much and making even fewer videos!! LOL takes a lot of time to do both.

Threw a lil video together just to kick off the new year!

Nice video Ron! That pick is intense. Different detecting for sure. I'd like to have some spots I'd have to use a pick, I'm sure it's a good workout.
But anyway, nice finds as well, the coin is sweet and came a long way. Great day for sure. Beat of luck when you are able to get out, hope it's soon!
Eating my heart out, Ron. I honestly don't think I've ever seen anyone dig as many powder flasks as you guys Yes And that has to be the biggest damn bag seal I've ever seen. I dig a lot of the smaller sized one's, but I never even saw one that large. Nice to see you hunting again, bud Happy
Congrats to both you and Mark, Ron, those are some great finds and fabulous research! I've done grass similar to that up here in Ohio and it's tough to find anything let alone what you guys pulled out!! And thank you for the wonderful scenery of green trees, blue sky and tall grass!! That alone makes me feel warm all over!!! I may go out tomorrow even though it's going to be 23F.

Looks like you're off to a great start and best of luck to the both of you in 2017!!!!

Ed
Thanks guys for the comments. It is cold and raining here so it was time to set aside a couple hours and throw together a video. Obviously that was from a couple months ago but just not getting out as much and when we do not finding all that much.

Stay Warm! Heading to Charleston SC in the morning for a 8 day relic hunt!! Looks like it could be a lil chilly there but hopefully we find a few goodies to keep us warm! LOL
I always expect good videos from you and Mark. Looks like you've got a great new site to hunt and I'd love to see what you find when you really get into it. Nice powder flask too. Good luck on your trip to Charleston.
(01-04-2017 09:23 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys for the comments. It is cold and raining here so it was time to set aside a couple hours and throw together a video. Obviously that was from a couple months ago but just not getting out as much and when we do not finding all that much.

Stay Warm! Heading to Charleston SC in the morning for a 8 day relic hunt!! Looks like it could be a lil chilly there but hopefully we find a few goodies to keep us warm! LOL

Good luck, Ron! I'm sure you're already in SC digging some amazing Civil War relics. Look forward to a good video Wink
Great video, thanks for putting it up and congratulations on those cool finds. You have a terrific spot to work many more times.
Great video that soil looks so hard to dig in too, Thank you for a nice warm video and the production of it was great!
Congratulations on the nice finds. Wow, ground so hard you need a pick axe. Geez. Thanks for sharing and good luck in 2017.
Reference URL's