Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Oh boy a great Monday hunt!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since I had day off from work today, I decided to do a local hunt in a park I pounded out since I was a kid.i must have hit this park for 4 years straight in the 80s. I found prob 200 silvers there, large cents ,Indians  a two cent piece.hunted it off and on through the years finding minimal things. Today I went back and hunted a spot that is usually flooded all the time, but since we haven't had any rain it was perfect.i found a 1904 barber dime , a 1941 merc, and a no date standing liberty quarter. The quarter was down at least a foot. Aj found his first silver ring, a NIKE- 925.sorry joe you couldn't be there!
You f@#$ing sheister! You save all the best spots until you have off & I have to work!!! Tongue

Nice haul! I'm going back tonight with my headlamp & cleaning it out!

We're gonna be getting some rain Wednesday. Let's hope it comes this time Yes

Joe
LOL!!  Nice Haul and great job of keeping a back pocket site for the "day off" Happy

SLQs are one of my favorite coins!!  Congrats!
Great Monday indeed. I think the only things I have dug a foot for were beer cans and tire rims etc.
A barber and a SLQ...I call that a great day!!
any silver and a day detecting is a great day.
Reference URL's