Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My new furry friend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, if any of you remember Rowena raven claw...a all black cat I rescued 8 months ago with cassandra. Well, she had kittens(5. All pictured above) 10 weeks ago. Anddddd....
I kept one (pictured below. And the rest went to nice and caring homes for free just before Christmas.
I'm not only the button man, but the cat man too!
I do remember Rowena and I'm happy she's a mama cat now. The kitty is a beauty. Glad you were able to find good homes ---not always easy with cats. Got a name for baby yet?  We have a new little kitty here too, named Pearl. She's a replacement for my wife's favorite old cat who got ill and had to be euthanized.
I flipped your pics around, Zach, the kitty looked like it was getting dizzy, lol. So the Z man is a daddy now! Congratz! I'll have to remember to bring you a cigar the next time we hook up. I had a cat for a few years. I highly recommend a scratching pad, as not only do cats love them, but it'll keep your furniture and clothes rip free, too Yes Good luck with your new bundle of joy Happy
I love cats. The wife does not. So we have a dog. But I'll tell you this, they'll keep you warm at night! Good luck with the new family and don't forget the Vet!!!

Ed
(01-05-2017 10:38 AM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]I do remember Rowena and I'm happy she's a mama cat now. The kitty is a beauty. Glad you were able to find good homes ---not always easy with cats. Got a name for baby yet?  We have a new little kitty here too, named Pearl. She's a replacement for my wife's favorite old cat who got ill and had to be euthanized.
Hey tom! That's awesome you were able to get your wife a new kitten. The little furry friends really help. I'm sorry to hear about the last one, that's a shame. I'm all to familar. I grew up with cats. My first one was when I was 4 lol.
But yeah, I call him fluffernutter because I'm weird. I forget what my sisters call him lol. Something normal for the first part.
Although we do have a princess sunshine that they named 7 years back. 6 and 4 at the time, my sisters lol.
And yes, surprisingly the kittens went quick. I think because of Christmas. I was afraid many wouldn't want the black ones. And they didn't have a choice of sex, as they were all males. Haha.
But anyway, I hope you and the wife enjoy the kItty!

(01-05-2017 12:00 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]I flipped your pics around, Zach, the kitty looked like it was getting dizzy, lol. So the Z man is a daddy now! Congratz! I'll have to remember to bring you a cigar the next time we hook up. I had a cat for a few years. I highly recommend a scratching pad, as not only do cats love them, but it'll keep your furniture and clothes rip free, too Yes Good luck with your new bundle of joy Happy
I figured you would once ya saw it lol. I need to figure out how to as they look normal on my phone.
But yeah, for sure. You're always welcome down here. Maybe we can get ya something 1600s or something awesome!

(01-05-2017 01:40 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]I love cats. The wife does not. So we have a dog. But I'll tell you this, they'll keep you warm at night! Good luck with the new family and don't forget the Vet!!!

Ed
Thanks edYes
Not everyone is a cat person. But they're missing out! Just as good or almost as good as dogs.
I am normally a dog person , but the kids begged enough to get a cat. Naturally me not being the one who wanted it , he decided I was his favorite.
I take a lot of flack for his name , he fell in the toilet 3 times and the bathtub twice in the first week we had him so I jokingly called him Stupid the cat; it stuck. His vet is not amused by the name....
   Your new addition is cute , I am willing to bet he has a great home.
[attachment=9239]
I like cats , this guy loves them
Cool pictures - good luck with them. I had kittens/cats when I was young but not since then
(01-06-2017 09:45 AM)Digsit Wrote: [ -> ]I am normally a dog person , but the kids begged enough to get a cat. Naturally me not being the one who wanted it , he decided I was his favorite.
I take a lot of flack for his name , he fell in the toilet 3 times and the bathtub twice in the first week we had him so I jokingly called him Stupid the cat; it stuck. His vet is not amused by the name....
   Your new addition is cute , I am willing to bet he has a great home.

I enjoyed the story and so did cassandra! Very funny. Stupid the cat looks like my cat marlin. Same M on his head and same color. He's about 2 though. Thanks for sharing!

(01-06-2017 10:09 AM)Dusty Wrote: [ -> ]I like cats , this guy loves them

Haha! He's cute!

(01-06-2017 01:20 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Cool pictures - good luck with them. I had kittens/cats when I was young but not since then
Thanks! They all found good homes, 4 of them. The 1 is staying here. Maybe you should pick up a kitten. It'll be fun! Haha
Reference URL's