Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Just joined
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello fellow treasure seekers, I am coinspader, my primary interest is silver and gold in any form available in the ground. I am happy to be able to associate with others who have the same interests. I also have an appreciation for relics as well, if its from the past it interests me. My weapons of choice are a Minelab Explorer 2 and a Minelab Musketeer advantage,with a little cherry picker thrown in called a Tesoro Amigo 2. I have a youtube channel of the same name, "coinspader". I am always interested in other detectorists points of view,great finds, and ideas. I hope I can be a great addition to this forum. Hi
Hey coinspader! Welcome from south jersey. Glad to have ya along and look foward to some of your posts and finds. I've been wanting to try a tesoro. How do you like yours?
Also, I'll be checking out your youtube. I look foward to it!
Have a good one and Goodluck and happy hunting
Zach
Thanks for the welcome,
 The tesoro I have is an older model but it is great for cherry picking tot lots and parks, it only goes down about 6" but it has a very fast recovery and very good discrimination. It the machine I use when detecting a new park that I haven't hit before or when I am looking for jewelry.Wink
Welcome, Coinspader Beer I'll check out your YT channel today. I'm always up for a good hunting video.

Joe
Welcome from SE Michigan . I will look for your you tube videos this morning , maybe it will warm me up with the temps at 8 degrees outside right now.
Pat
Really nice to have you with us and  I too will take a look at your vids. Hope to see some posts soon. I like your assortment of detectors--looks like your are well prepared for whatever you encounter in the soil. One of our members (Michigan Relic Hunter) uses the advantage too and digs some nice items with it. Welcome to the forum.
Welcome from out California way!
Welcome from Cleveland Ohio with these warm 6-10 degree days I am Youtubing way to much I'll check it out!
Welcome to the community. Look forward to seeing your finds and hearing about your adventures.
Thanks for the welcomes, Its nasty cold outside here in PA and I'm spoiled because I usually dig on the weekends.Crying So I guess its time for research and getting the gear ready for when I can hunt again and football playoffs. GO STEELERS! BeerPizzaYesHappy
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's