Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Metal detector depth test box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Man Relic, you don't kid around!!!! GREAT PROJECT!!! And my desk looks like your workshop!

Ed
Haha thanks Ed!!
Hey there Medic: Thanks for the superb video explaining the depth tester. You may think I'm terribly unaware, but I hadn't seen a tester like that before until you posted the still pics earlier, and I had some questions about it. Then, all of a sudden I had a "light bulb" moment as you went through your presentation.  I like it.
Lol I've seen some of them used in youtube videos. They work really well and are super easy to use.
I Have noticed some french guys doing that in Cm's heh your work room looks like my living room I closed it off for the winter to cut down on heat costs. Thanks for the video and the how to!
Very nice tool to gather data. Good job!
Thanks guys!
Excellent build, R.M. Beer Just a thought, but that came out so great you may want to consider doing them custom, and then selling them on the classifieds. That one is built to last, and I can surely see people investing $100 or so for one like yours. You would only have to build them once the orders come in, and if you like doing it anyways, a little extra spending money would be nice. Either way, great project, and the finished product is super. I'm curious to hear what his depth test's come out at, once your buddy tests his machine using the box.
Reference URL's